The journey to personal excellence requires a commitment to learning new skills, developing new habits, and continuing to improve your life every single day. Here are some of the resources I’ve developed to help you with your life changes, as well as a few others that I have found useful in my own life.
Currently Available Academy Success Flagship Courses
Get a Raise Without the Worry
This course will teach you how to get a raise in the next 90 days, without going through a massively stressful negotiating process.
Take a journey with me for a moment. Look 5 years into the future. What do you want your life to be like?
- What kind of house do you live in? What kind of car do you drive?
- What kind of clothes are you wearing? What kind of social life do you have?
- What are your vacations like? Where have you traveled and where do you want to go next?
Just take a moment, close your eyes, and imagine what your ideal lifestyle will be.
When you’re finished, now ask yourself “Will my current salary be enough?”
In a 5 year span, most people want to make pretty significant upgrades to their lifestyles, but they often forget that significant change can require significant increases in income.
- Where’s that additional income going to come from?
- Will you be able to make your lifestyle changes without it?
Or will you go into debt trying to live a life you cannot afford?
Every day you’re bombarded with articles to make money on the side, to start an online business, or to cut happiness from your life to lower your expenses to that of a peasant.
Sure, financial optimization is important, and making money on the side never hurt anyone, but…
- Why doesn’t anyone talk about what really drives the personal finances and wealth of 95% of people?
- Why doesn’t anyone talk about, by far, the simplest way to make more money year after year, for the rest of your life?
- Why won’t the big name financial pundits help you with what will most likely be the biggest financial win of your life, several times over?
This course will teach you how to:
- Effectively set your long-term, mid-term, and short-term goals, and break them down into actionable tasks
- Separate “doing work” from what creates actual productivity in order to maximize your daily output
- Take advantage of your body’s natural biology to get work done faster
- Use my simple three step process to free up 10-15+ hours per week, to enable you to focus on high output activities
- And ultimately create a productivity system that allows the freedom to do the things you love.