About the Make a Difference Grant
The Academy Success Make a Difference Grant is currently a $1000 cash award funded via Academy Success product sales and charitable donations for the fund itself. It is given to one qualifying participant in order to help that person make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Throughout my life I’ve always wanted to be able to help others do the things they dream about doing, and I’ve had a little bit of help along the way from people who were willing to lend me a hand. Now that I’ve experienced a bit of success myself, I owe it to those people and the rest of the world to pay it forward to help others make a difference as well.
That’s why I’ve established the Academy Success Make a Difference Grant.
I figure if I can find one extraordinary person a year over the course of time that I offer this fund, and together those people spread a huge wave of positivity in what they do, then I’ve succeeded in making a difference in the lives of thousands of more people than I otherwise would have, and that’s a big win for me and the rest of the world.
Who Is the Perfect Candidate?
You need to be the kind of person who hustles. You need to be passionate about your cause. You need to welcome getting up early, and staying up late to make your idea come to life.
Your idea will make a significant positive difference in the lives of others. It doesn’t matter what form your idea comes in. This grant is open to any kind of idea that needs a little bit of funding, as long as you can convince me that you will grow that idea to make a significant positive difference in the lives of those other than yourself.
That said, you must be willing to fully commit to your idea.
- You need to be willing to hit the pavement and market yourself and your idea.
- You need to be able to figure things out if you don’t know how to do them.
- You need to be willing to bounce back if you experience a minor setback.
- You need to have a fully developed ability to follow through.
And you need to be able to convince me that you have a proven track record of willingness to do all of the above.
If that sounds like you, then you’re the perfect candidate.
Make a Difference Grant Eligibility Guidelines:
- You must be a United States citizen 21 years of age or older (Sorry international hopefuls. I hope to extend this outside the U.S. next year)
- You must be completely willing and able to put your idea into action immediately
To enter, download the application on this page and fill it out completely. Follow the guidelines on the application form to submit your entry.
A grand prize winner will be chosen based on merit of idea, ability to demonstrate past successes, passion for making a difference in the lives of others, validity of marketing plan, and reasons for applying.
How to Enter:
- Make A Difference Grant Application 2013
- Fill it out completely and follow all of the instructions within
- E-mail it back to the address included
Finalists will then be chosen and notified via email, at which point additional questions and interviews will be conducted to determine a winner.